- Would you like to assault people AND get away with it?
- Do you think a form of disciplinary action should be a paid leave 'holiday'?
- Does shooting people with no repercussions sound like something right up your alley?
- Would you like to belong to an organisation where you are above the law?
- Are you are Year 10 or lower High School dropout?
- Can you follow orders blindly and NOT question ANYTHING you are told?
Don't take our word for it - it's in the results!
We'll even post our results unashamedly on the internet to show the world the police state the people are really under.
Policeman charged with assaultTuesday, 25 November 2014 17:15
A policeman has been charged following an alleged assault in Rosebud in April.
The leading senior constable, from the Southern Metro Region, has been charged with one count of unlawful assault.
He has been suspended with pay and will appear in Frankston Magistrates’ Court on 11 February.
Victoria Police Media Unit