Saturday, August 3, 2013

Home Affairs Minister Jason Clare calls for clampdown on gang assets to stop Sydney's escalating gun crimes

ASSET stripping of outlaw bikie gangs will help combat Sydney's escalating violence, Home Affairs Minister Jason Clare said following the murders of two men overnight. 
 
Mr Clare told an organised crime conference in Brisbane he was concerned about the spate of shootings in Sydney, and the risk it posed to innocent civilians.

"I'm worried that a day will come when an innocent person is caught in the crossfire, where an innocent person is shot and not a member of an outlaw motorcycle gang,'' Mr Clare said.

Dodging bullets in Sydney's war zone

Bikie turf wars posed a serious challenge, he said, and stripping assets and wealth from those involved would play a key role in fighting the problem.

That's why he was campaigning for national unexplained wealth laws.

"A lot of police I talk to in western Sydney say there are criminals driving around in flash cars who don't have a job,'' he said. "We can change the balance of power on the street here by taking their assets off them.''

A bikie affiliate who survived an attempt on his life just a fortnight ago was one of two men killed in two separate shootings in Sydney's south overnight.

Bassil Hijazi survived a 16 July ambush that saw his car peppered with more than a dozen bullets on a quiet Bexley street, while 35-year-old Vasko Boskovsk was shot in Earlwood in an apparently unlinked crime.

shooting

Twitter pic of Bassil Hijazi. Picture: Twitter Source: Supplied
The Commander of the Homicide Squad said this morning  police are doing everything they can to solve the spate of shootings gripping the city.
shooting
"We're pouring everything we have into solving these crimes,” Supt Mick Willing said."It was a violent night for Sydney, there's no doubt about that.


vasko
The Earlwood shooting victim named as Vasko Boskovski. Picture: Facebook Source: Supplied
"The people doing this don't care about the community but we (the police) do. The people doing this are reckless.”

"Hijazi was shot through the neck – it follows the recent murders of Hells Angel Tyrone Slemnik and organised crime figure Ali Jammas, who were shot just days apart earlier this month in unrelated incidents"

Around 9.30pm, as he was walking through a car park on Albyn Street, Bexley – less than a kilometre from where he was shot earlier this month – Hijazi was shot five times in the upper torso.

Witnesses say he ran towards the road and collapsed in a pool of blood.

TECHNOLOGY - NO PLACE LEFT FOR CROOKS TO HIDE

OFFICER'S FEARS FOR FIREARMS SAFETY

He was pronounced dead on arrival at St George hospital.

Hussein Abdallah, a friend of the slain teenager, lives in a house nearby and heard the chilling sound of his mate’s murder as he was getting ready for bed.

“I was just sitting down in my room and I heard six loud gunshots,” Mr Abdallah told The Daily Telegraph.

“It’s scary, it’s bad. [Hijazi] was a friendly guy, he was my mate, one of those people you always see out and about, he’d always talk to you.

“He got caught up in dumb stuff, you have to be prepared to die if you get caught up in stuff like that.

“He was always going to get hit again, they just keep coming back until they finish you off…so young as well, far out, I’m only 20, imagine what his parents are thinking.”

Another witness said she heard arguing “getting louder for five to 10 minutes” before the shooting and that “half was in Arabic, half was in English”.

Only minutes earlier, a man named as 35-year-old Vasko Boskovski was shot on Charlestone Avenue, Earlwood in an apparently unrelated shooting.

He was also rushed to St George hospital but died early this morning during surgery.

Mr Boskovski, of Macedonian heritage, was married and had two children believed to be three and four years old.

Eva Radnai has lived in her Charleston Ave home for 40 years directly across the street from the Boskovskis.

“I know the family. They came here about four years ago. I know the children and her but not the man,” she said.

“I just talk to the kids mainly. They’re lovely, especially the kids.

“I heard like loud hammering, four or five times.”

When police knocked on Ms Radnia’s door following the shooting she was too scared to open the door, not realising her neighbour had been killed.

“I didn’t know what was happening I was bit scared I saw flashlights shining into my windows. I was ready to call the police. This morning I saw what happened, I didn’t sleep a wink last night,” she said.
“I didn’t believe it. Then I saw the car not parked properly and heard the radio and put two and two together.

Charleston Ave has been closed at both ends by police with public order and riot squad officers combing the street for clues.

A large crime scene was established on Charlestone Avenue, where a silver four wheel drive parked at an angle on a driveway formed the centre of police investigations.

Inspector Geoff Olsson, from Marrickville local area command, was investigating the shooting in Earlwood last night and told The Daily Telegraph details remained sketchy.

“It's still very early days, we're in the process of locating any witnesses who are able to talk to us,” he said.

“We're looking at this shooting and the one in Bexley, trying to determine if they are linked or if they aren't.

“But it's funny how these tend to happen one after the other.” 

Angry friends and family last night swamped the entrance to the emergency ward of St George hospital where the two shooting victims were taken.

A father who had been in the hospital for hours after his son fell off a flying fox told The Daily Telegraph the scenes were chaotic inside and out.

“They were yelling and screaming, not the sort of people you’d want to mix with,” he said.

“The doctor told us there would be a delay because of the incident [last night].”

Last night’s killings take the July body count to four after Tyrone Slemnik and Ali Jammas were gunned down in Eastlakes and Abbotsbury respectively.

A man with links to bikie gangs was also shot in St Mary’s less than a fortnight ago.

TIMELINE OF SYDNEY SHOOTINGS IN JULY 2013

July 29: Bike associate Bassil Hijazi and Earlwood man Vasko Boskovsk shot dead in apparently unrelated incidents.
July 25: Man shot in leg outside Smithfield kebab shop and man shot in leg at Wentworthville swimming pool carpark in separate incidents within an hour of each other, while shots fired in Guildford street five hours earlier
July 24: Shots fired in Canley Heights home, not bikie related
July 22: Man in his mid-40s turns up at hospital after being shot in Fairfield
July 21: Man, 32, whose son has links to the Commanchero bikies shot in the upper body in St Marys
July 16: Commanchero associate Bassil Hijazi, 19, shot in the neck in Bexley
July 13: Shots fired into a house in South Granville three women inside unharmed
July 12: Hells Angel nominee Ali Jammas executed in front of a home in Thorpe St, Abbotsbury
July 8: Hells Angel nominee Tyrone Slemnik, 37, dies and a man, 25, is critically injured in a targeted shooting in Eastlakes.

dailytelegraph.com.au  30 July 2013

Criminal 'bikkie' gangs have had control of the authorities for decades.

This includes politicians, law enforcers, police officers, judges/magistrates and of course lawyers.

This public charade is so that the masses are in a false belief that the authorities are doing something about it and are in control, which they are not.

The well established gangs are having turf wars with the new up and coming 'criminals' hence the killings are spilling out into the public domain.

The truth is the police are gutless and powerless to stop the real criminals, only the weak underdog criminals are caught.

Police are fully aware to stay away from the real criminals, as the repercussions will be the deaths of officers, as shown to the general populous of Melbourne years ago.

The so called gun 'amnesty' was a farce, as it was designed to take firearms away from the good folk, rather than the criminals gangs.

Another (deliberate?) failure of the system.

Laws in Australia are designed to protect the criminal and NOT the victims.

Defence Force and Rudd Government won't release inquiry report into deaths of Mervyn McDonald and Nathanael Galagher



AN inquiry report into the deaths of two Australian Commandos in a US chopper crash in Afghanistan in 2012 has been censored by Defence brass and the Rudd Government. 

 Private Nathanael Galagher, who was killed in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan on 30 August 2012.
Two other inquiries were also conducted but all the material has been censored by the International Security Force and the Rudd Government and the Australian Defence Force (ADF).

"The crash was the result of flight errors combined with environmental conditions,'' Defence said.

"There was no evidence that mechanical failure or enemy action contributed to the incident.''

The Defence inquiry led to six recommendations, five of which relate to operational matters but none that were found to have caused the August 30 crash.

All recommendations have been implemented.

Defence said the families of Cpl McDonald and Pte Galagher have been informed of the inquiry findings and further details would not be made public.

"The decision whether to release an Inquiry Officer report is made on a case-by-case basis in consultation with the families,'' it said.

"In this instance, the Chief of the Defence Force's primary consideration when providing advice to the Government was to respect the wishes of the families of Lance Corporal McDonald and Private Galagher.''
 
According to Defence, the report finds that pilot error and poor visibility were the key factors in the crash that claimed Sydney based soldiers Lance Corporal (LCPL) Mervyn McDonald, 30, from WA and Private (PTE) Nathanael Galagher, 23, from NSW of 2 Commando Regiment.

The men died when an American Blackhawk helicopter crashed in Helmand Province during a targeted mission with Afghan Security Forces on August 30, 2012.

A brief press release issued by Defence said the pilots of the chopper "lost situational awareness'' and collided with the ground.

"The Minister for Defence considered advice from the Chief of the Defence Force, the wishes of the families, and the public interest in the release of the Report and has decided not to release the Australian Inquiry Officer report,'' Defence said.

Despite the high level of public interest in the war, the huge cost to Australian taxpayers and the massive burden on thousands of families, Defence Chief General David Hurley advised the outgoing Defence Minister Stephen Smith to not release the report.

Two other inquiries were also conducted but all the material has been censored by the International Security Force and the Rudd Government and the Australian Defence Force (ADF).

"The crash was the result of flight errors combined with environmental conditions,'' Defence said.
"There was no evidence that mechanical failure or enemy action contributed to the incident.''

The Defence inquiry led to six recommendations, five of which relate to operational matters but none that were found to have caused the August 30 crash.

 Lance Corporal Mervyn John McDonald. All recommendations have been implemented.
Defence said the families of Cpl McDonald and Pte Galagher have been informed of the inquiry findings and further details would not be made public.

"The decision whether to release an Inquiry Officer report is made on a case-by-case basis in consultation with the families,'' it said.

"In this instance, the Chief of the Defence Force's primary consideration when providing advice to the Government was to respect the wishes of the families of Lance Corporal McDonald and Private Galagher.''

news.com.au 30 Aug 2013

The government sends its people to their deaths in other countries, but when it comes to releasing reports, the government conspires against the canon fodder they sent out, and does not release the infromation to the families.
 
The government is a corporation that 'contracts' people, and therefore has no responsibility once the contraxt expires.

The Australian defence force is riddled with internal violence, abuse and sexual discrimination, a fact that the authorities are trying to supress from general knowledge.
 
The sooner the masses wake up to this farce the better for them.

South Australian woman accused of unlawful sex with ex-husband

 
A WOMAN accused of unlawfully performing oral sex on her ex-husband, has no case to answer, the Adelaide Magistrates Court has heard. 

The woman, 49, is charged with engaging in sexual intercourse without consent in August 2011 at an address on the Eyre Peninsula.

The complainant said he was awoken by his ex-wife performing fellatio on him.

She appeared in the court on Friday when her lawyer said she had no case to answer, noting it involved the woman’s word against the complainant's.

The case was adjourned until September 6.

news.com.au 2 Aug 2013

Surely this matter cannot be a serious one.

The legal system being tied down with loser cases of this calibre.

Friday, August 2, 2013

Julia Gillard the Criminal PM

Julia Gillard, Australia's first female Prime Minister, will go down in history for a few feats.


It's not just the fact that she's female that she has gained notoriety, but also the fact the people did NOT elect her as PM, that she sat in office.

It is not the fact that prior to her seat as the 'CEO' of Australia, she stated that the 'Carbon Tax' will not be implemented, but it did soon after her 'election'.

A well known fact within her office is that of her sexual orientation, that being not of the heterosexual persuasion, which may or may not be relevant to some people.

Arguably the most deceitful and hated PM in Australia's living history.

What is the most scandalous support of criminal activity by the 'authorities' is the farce around Gillard's criminal history, and the lack of any further charges against her.

With total support of the corporate media to keep a lid on the fraud committed by Gillard, signifies how in bed with the dirty government the media really is.

Gillard is part of the corporate elite who are above the law, and cannot and will not be ever touched.

The lack of any further investigation into the criminal activities, and subsequent sentencing is support of this fact.

At the top level of politics, the secrets of government are unveiled to the privy few.

The above illustration of Gillard depicts what she thinks of the Australian herd population, and the so called 'law' that the plebs MUST abied by.

A communist dictator on the shores of Australia, what an achievement!

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd's youngest son Marcus joins Labor's digital campaign team