21 March 2013

Madison Ashton reveals she was pimped out at 13

THE woman once showered with gifts as the mistress of the late billionaire Richard Pratt has revealed she was recruited into the sex industry as a 13-year-old. 
 
The extraordinary admissions from the long-term lover of the former Carlton Football Club president and cardboard king comes after her failed bid to secure $10 million from his estate.

Madison Ashton, whose story is published in the magazine Sunday Style, speaks glowingly about the money she earned as a prostitute.

"My initial exposure to sex work came when I was 13 and sitting on my own in the city. An older guy approached and said, 'Wanna buy some food?'

"Within 48 hours he was pimping me out. My first time, I lay there like a corpse, too scared to open my eyes, but the man grew obsessed with me. That's when I realised people are strange and men can be weird.

"I didn't think about the consequences but, boy, did I like having money. My pimp took the majority, but he gave me several hundred dollars. Once I knew I could make that kind of money, I thought, 'I'll never be that poor again'."

Ashton fled to Perth last year in the aftermath of the court case, which she launched after the 2009 death of Pratt, who left a $5 billion fortune.

"I've always had a particular effect on people, an erotic energy that was hard to wear on young shoulders," said Ashton, who goes by the professional name "Christine McQueen".

In court, Ashton claimed Mr Pratt had agreed to establish two trusts worth $5 million for her children and pay her a $500,000 -a-year allowance and $66,000-a-year expenses.

But the court found the agreement was not legally binding because Ashton provided sexual services in a "mistress relationship".

news.com.au 19 Mar 2013

Police often pursue criminals once information has been made public of their offences.

News.com.au has published the criminal acts of paedophilia and child abuse of Madison Ashton.

The general public can look forward to the news that the criminals will be caught soon, with the goal to be incarcerated once legal trials begin.

The heinous acts of paedophilia and child abuse are verbally condemned by authorities, as supported by press releases.

Family Law also states that co-habitation laws are current and adhered to after a 24 month relationship can be proven.

Madison Ashton has proven more than legally required, but still has no access to assets.

Certain people who are part of the 'establishment' are above the law, and anyone trying to bring them to 'justice', is defamed by their corporate (Masonic) brethren.


No comments: