Thursday, September 9, 2010

Election Fraud - Call for re election

On Tuesday the 7th of September a new government was 'elected' after two weeks of a bribery campaign spear headed by the Labour Government's Julia Gillard.

Gillard has openly said to politicians that if they sway their votes in support of Labour, the Gillard will give them funds (BRIBERY), which is ILLEGAL in all aspect of the LAW.

NOT one single claim to Police will be lodged for fraud, thus emphasising that the people who govern us are ABOVE the law.

This election circus has shown quite clearly that the people did NOT elect Gillard as the new Prime Minister, but that it is the political arena that elect themselves, like in the case of George W Bush who won his leadership by a court ruling.

see article on ninemsn:

Gillard's $10 billion bribe

The world watched and laughed at the (deliberate) 'upheaval' that Australia went through with 2 weeks without leadership, thus paving a way of a fraudulent election.

The Anglo Masonic elite in political arena is an untouchable group of businessmen, lawmakers, politicians that rule the masses, who send the peasants to the voting booths as a charade to make believe that the masses have a choice.

This has been blatantly flaunted in the mass media, in front of the world, and to the Australian masses, BUT no one has done anything about it.

The governments are becoming MORE brazen in showing the masses that they have NO control over ANY government or its activities. Thus showing that there is definitely a TOTALITARIAN rule in Australia.


Monday, September 6, 2010

news.com.au classed as an 'adult' website

AN audit of politicians' internet use that claimed the scalp of a state minister ranked news.com.au as the most visited "adult website".

NSW Ports and Waterways Minister Paul McLeay resigned this week after results of the audit were revealed.

The audit supposedly showed whether NSW MPs had been visiting adult links such as gambling and pornography sites.

However Legislative Council president Amanda Fazio yesterday revealed the audit had incorrectly classified news sites as adult because they contained links to or advertisements for adult dating sites.

Both news.com.au and smh.com.au were classified as adult sites in the audit.

"The definition of what has been classed as an adult site is something we're reviewing," she said.

"What surprised us... the biggest (site) of what is classed as an adult site being hit by the parliament is the news.com.au site.

"Because there are adult matchmaking links or ads on their site, every time someone accesses news.com.au and they go from one article to another, that's counted as an individual hit on an adult site."

The bungle is one of the most embarrassing examples to date of the problems that can occur when governments and organisations try to regulate internet use.

The revelation could also absolve some MPs tangled in the web porn scandal at NSW parliamentary offices that erupted this week.

Christian Democratic MP Fred Nile, for example, has defended his office's viewing of certain "adult websites", saying they were merely for "research purposes".

Opposition Leader Barry O'Farrell said every politician had been tainted by the scandal and asked for the matter to be settled quickly.

His office had questioned a Nationals MP whose name emerged as part of the audit into online activity, including gambling websites.

But the nature of the audit has thrown up even more questions.

Earlier this week Ms Fazio and Legislative Assembly Speaker Richard Torbay said internal audits covered site categories but they did not commission any reports on MPs' internet use.

Ms Fazio said she did not know how the internet use patterns of MPs were gathered.

News.com.au editor David Higgins said the auditing error showed governments could not be trusted to censor the internet.

"News.com.au is one of Australia's most visited news websites featuring award-winning journalism from the country's most respected newspapers," he said.

"The fact that a government agency has classed us as an adult site only demonstrates the deep flaws in government-mandated internet filtering of the type put forward by the Gillard Government."

"If governments can't get it right within their own IT departments how could we possibly trust a nationwide mandatory web filtering system based on a secret list of banned websites put together by politicians?”

4 Sep 2010 With Fran Foo for The Australian and AAP


Another government blunder.

The government shows time and time again that it currently does not have the resources to 'censor' the internet for the 'protection' of the masses.

Australia's TV Broadcasting scam - untouched networks

In many instances the general populous are conned into believing that they have some sort of rights, and that they can complain to various authorities to make amends to their claims.

One such authority is that of the Australian broadcasting standards which media networks have to adhere to, in which case is the ACMA (Australian Communications and Media Authority):
www.acma.gov.au

Networks have to adhere to time schedules and guidelines.

Over a period of time many samples have been taken, in which indicates that the TV channels DO NOT adhere to scheduled programming as described.

In this sample the program Criminal Minds is supposed to be aired to Australian TV at 8:30pm (20:30) AEST on Channel 7. In this instance the show has started at 8:41pm, 11 minutes past the time it is supposed to. Other show on other networks can be running 15 minutes past the scheduled time frame.

This is hardly record breaking Corporate Fraud, but none the less it is outside the boundaries of the acceptable time frame programming.

A fact that is deliberately overlooked by the very authorities that govern it.

Again NO fines or repercussions are felt.

Tax operation struggling to find victims

IT STARTED by accident, when a laptop computer was picked up during a raid on a Melbourne hotel room in February 2004. It was the genesis of Operation Wickenby - the much-trumpeted $300 million investigation that began a year after that fateful raid.

But more than six years on, it is struggling to find victims. Some say it has recovered less than it has cost.

Yesterday, the Australian Taxation Office succumbed to pressure and ended Paul Hogan's two-week detention as a "prisoner in paradise" by allowing him to leave Australia.

Hogan had stood up to the ATO after The Daily Telegraph first revealed last week he'd been served with a Departure Prohibition Order the night before his mother's funeral.

(illustration:
Glenn Wheatley with his wife Gaynor. He is the only household name to be convicted as aresult of Operation Wickenby)

It was the second Wickenby backdown yesterday. Its case against Vanuatu-based Robert Agius, accused of masterminding a $100 million money-laundering scheme, was formally dropped in the NSW Supreme Court.

Serious questions are now being raised about whether Wickenby - the high-profile war on tax fraud and money laundering by the ATO, the Australian Crime Commission (ACC), police and securities regulators - has achieved much at all.

One senior former ATO auditor, Chris Seage, turned the tables on the organisation, with his own audit on Operation Wickenby pointing to a $112 million black hole. Mr Seage, now a private tax consultant, said: "They spent $305 million on Wickenby until June 30 this year but only collected $193 million cash to the same point." .

Wickenby was meant to bring in hundreds of millions in taxes evaded by high-profile Australians through tax havens like Vanuatu, the Cayman Islands and the British Virgin Islands.

Back in 2004, the man staying in the Melbourne hotel room was Philip Egglishaw of Swiss accounting firm Strachans, which organised offshore tax structures involving tax havens for prominent Australians.

By 2005, the ATO was claiming that about 500 Australians were likely to be caught up in the Wickenby net.

It quickly became public knowledge that those under scrutiny included rock tycoon Glenn Wheatley, Paul Hogan and artistic collaborator John Cornell, cricketers Shane Warne and Allan Border, and a host of others.

All had allegedly had services provided, directly or indirectly, by Strachans. More than six years on, the only household name convicted has been Wheatley - for evasion of tax of little more than $300,000.

Mr Seage said the Hogan controversy refocused attention on Wickenby's performance.

"Who audits the tax office?" he asked, attacking the ATO figure that claimed to have raised "liabilities", or tax assessments issued, of $855 million, despite only netting $193 million in cash.

"That is a $660 million discrepancy the government does not explain. I think the ATO is cooking the books. They are using these results to obtain substantial funding from the government."

He has called for a full investigation by the Federal Auditor-General.

Wickenby has led to only 11 arrests, which he said raised the question of whether the ends justified the means given "draconian" and "frightening" methods used by the ATO and ACC.

"They can compel you to answer questions, freeze bank accounts and other assets, detain you in Australia ... under ACC laws it is a crime to tell your wife or even your psychologist you are under investigation."

The ATO won't comment on claims Wickenby had been a financial failure. But Tax Commissioner Michael d'Ascenzo last month hinted it was about more than money.

"Wickenby is about protecting honest taxpayers and holding those to account who engage in this sort of illegal behaviour," he said. "Wickenby isn't going away any time soon."
ninemsn 4 Sep 2010


In general, the secret AND fraudulent operations of the government do NOT make it out into the public arena.

The article in the header that has made it out into the mass media, was similarly posted in Sep 2009.


See article 18 Sep 2009:

http://corpau.blogspot.com/2009/09/tax-office-aims-for-easy-targets.html

The ATO does conduct fraudulent activites, BUT is out of reach for prosecution.


A different law for the peseants and one for the 'Gods'.



Sunday, September 5, 2010

Aussie cleric Feiz Mohamed calls for beheading of Dutch MP Geert Wilders

  • Dutch anti-Islam MP denounces Sydney cleric
  • Feiz Mohamed reportedly courted extremists
  • Called on them to "chop off" MP's head


Listen to recording of Aussie cleric's threat


DUTCH anti-Islam MP Geert Wilders, the country's most heavily guarded politician, has denounced an Australian Muslim cleric's reported call for his beheading for denigrating Islam.
"This is really terrible news and a very serious threat, unfortunately," the firebrand politician told AFP by email in response to the threat reported in the popular Dutch daily De Telegraaf.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/national/aussie-cleric-feiz-mohammad-calls-for-beheading-of-dutch-mp-geert-wilders/story-e6frfkvr-1225914042434#ixzz0ydhXPmZN

Wilders, who campaigns for an end to Muslim immigration and a ban on the building of new mosques and the Koran in a bid to end the "Islamisation" of the Netherlands, has been under 24-hour protection since 2004.

According to De Telegraaf, Sydney-born Muslim cleric Sheik Feiz Mohamed called on extremists in an internet chatroom to "chop off his head" and accused Wilders of "denigrating" Islam.Read more: http://www.news.com.au/national/aussie-cleric-feiz-mohammad-calls-for-beheading-of-dutch-mp-geert-wilders/story-e6frfkvr-1225914042434#ixzz0ydhNlUi4

An interview with Wilders recorded in June was aired by SBS TV in Australia on Sunday. He called Islamic culture retarded and violent.
Satanic skirts

Mohamed, as the head the Global Islamic Youth Centre in the Sydney southwest suburb of Liverpool in 2005, gained notoriety for a speech at the Bankstown Town Hall in March of that year in which he told the audience a rape victim has "no-one to blame but herself".
Women teased men and appealed to their "carnal nature" by the way they dressed in "nothing but satanic skirts", the imam told the crowd.

In 2007, he was named by national security sources as one of at least 10 hardliners who were preaching fundamentalist messages in Australia, propagating a Wahabi ideology espoused by al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.

In the same year, Mohamed, who was believed to be living in the Middle East, came to the attention of Australia's attorneys-general when his lectures were included in a box set of DVDs which urged young Muslims to kill non-believers.

The Dutch intelligence service, AIVD, which is understood to have a copy of his latest speech, said Mohamed is considered on a par with US Muslim preacher Anwar al-Awlaki, who is seen as the brains behind a failed attack on a plane flying over Detroit.
Wilders told De Telegraaf, which published a recording of the speech on its website, that he is shocked by the death threat.

The newspaper claims to have a sound recording of the appeal by Muhammad, who it said had links with terrorists and was influential for Western Muslims.
Anti-terrorism

Wilders' Party for Freedom wants to restrict immigration from Islamic countries and considers Islam a violent ideology rather than a religion.
It is currently involved in protracted negotiations to support a minority centre-right government of free-market liberals and Christian Democrats.

Wilders said he would seek "clarification from the Dutch Minister of Interior/ Justice why the secret service and anti-terrorism unit NCTB have not informed me" of the reported threat, and "what the consequences will be for me".

"The information that has come to the fore will be included in the threat analysis for Mr Wilders," said NCTB spokeswoman Judith Sluiter, who added: "We had contact with Mr Wilders last night. We have permanent contact."

Dutch authorities would not confirm the threat or elaborate on possible steps to be taken.
Barred from entering Britain last year to stop him spreading "hatred", Wilders is known abroad for his 17-minute anti-Islam commentary, "Fitna", which was termed "offensively anti-Islamic" by United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon.

His Party for Freedom came third in June 9 national elections, nearly tripling its number of parliamentary seats to 24.

Wilders is set to go on trial in the Netherlands in October on charges of inciting racial hatred against Muslims.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/national/aussie-cleric-feiz-mohammad-calls-for-beheading-of-dutch-mp-geert-wilders/story-e6frfkvr-1225914042434#ixzz0ydh7Jaoy

news.com.au 4 Sep 2010
Sheik Feiz Mohamed publicly called for the murder of Geert Wilders.
This is a criminal matter irrespective of Religion, Colour or Political persuasion.
The world's political leaders together with the law will NOT prosecute Sheik Feiz Mohamed for conspiring to kill someone thus further PROMOTING acts of murder and 'terrorism'.
The end game is to keep the general populous in fear by propagating Islam around the world, through the promoting of fundamentalism.
Instead,
It has been mentioned the Wilders will stand trial in the Netherlands on 'charges of inciting racial hatred against Muslims'.
Muslims are NOT a race but a RELIGION.