16 May 2008

Victoria Beckham can't concentrate in flat shoes

Former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham has revealed why she seems to be permanently propped up on high heels.

"I just can't concentrate in flats," she said during an interview on Europe's GMTV.

She also blamed her inability to find harmony with the footwear for hindering her exercise regime.

"I could go to the gym if I wore flats, I'd love to go to the gym," she said.

But the 34-year-old admitted she wore "flip flops" at home.

"When I'm at home with David and the kids, I'm always in a pair of flip flops," she said.

. Blah

. Blah Blah

. More nonsense that anyone can possibly digest !!

.


ninemsn 16 May 2008

Newsfalsh !! Stop the World Press !!! Brainless Twit can't concentrate in flat shoes. Newsworthy front page information !!
Beckingham Palace ??? Should be renamed Belchingham Palace. Still trash, but with lots of $$$

No comments: